- Press Releases
- Internext Office Press Release
- Launch of Academy Film Studios
- SEI Coalition for Preparedness
- IGI Claims 3D Model
- Arrow Head Partner
- Launch of ICP with Manyone
- Launch of National Contact Center
- Ice House
- Library of US
- ManyOne Phoenix Project
- ManyOne International Contact Center
- First Contact Revealed in Blockbuster Book
- ManyOne Announces Creation of Financial Sentry Services
- ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park
- ManyOne Unveils The First Internet Economic Operating System
- Manyone Pioneers Uncharted Territory In Becoming the First Open Source Corporation
- Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
- ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Set to Reinvent Cause-related Global and Local Movements by Connecting Stadiums, Studios and Systems
- ManyOne Web and App Internet Consulting and Cloud Integration Offices Set to Open Worldwide in 2015
- World Future Institute Established by ManyOne and Academy of Science and Arts
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Establishing Digital Studios to Connect Film and Television Post-Production Operations Remotely and in Real Time
- ManyOne Unveils ManyOneOffice.com as Central Point of Access to Offices, Labs and Studios Opening Worldwide in 2014 and 2015
- Manyone and SocialMediaLyte Productions to Launch Infinite Lounge at Sundance Film Festival
- ManyOne Digital Studios to Unveil Advanced Internet Technologies in Park City and Phoenix During Sundance and Super Bowl
- ManyOne Opens 6,900 Square Foot Digital Studio in the heart of Park City, Utah
- ManyOne announces agreement with Comcast To provide Ultra-High Bandwidth services
- ManyOne Unveils Facility Uniting Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Internet Leaders at Sundance in Park City, Utah
- Quotes From Our Institute Directors, Enterprise Directors & Executives
- Academy of Science and Arts to establish World Headquarters for Enterprises and Institutes
- Academy Press Release
- About Us
- Lifetime Tree Book
- Shopping Cart
Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
New Type of OS and Interface Opens New Frontier for Human-Computer Social and Economic Tools, Activities, Experiences and Ecosystems
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SALT LAKE CITY, UT — FEBRUARY 3, 2014 — In a groundbreaking announcement 15 years in the making, ManyOne revealed today ManyOne Cortex, the ﬁrst neural operating system coherently integrating the latent power of the domain name space, Internet apps and tools.
“Over the past 25 years I have had the good fortune to observe and participate in the evolution of the Internet before, during and after its ﬁrst wave of impact on the world; it has obviously utterly transformed forever the way we conduct our lives and our businesses. In 2000, my colleagues and I realized that a cacophony of great ideas would one day require a new integrating operating system capable not only of transforming the way commerce itself functions online, but also the way we live our lives,” said Joe Firmage, Founder & CEO of ManyOne. “ManyOne Cortex is the ﬁrst comprehensive Internet Economic Operating System — a new platform for uplifting the lives and livelihoods of everyone everywhere, connected or not.”
Three major initiatives reveal the nature of and need for ManyOne Cortex, from the inside out:
- With the direct analogue of the human brain in mind, ManyOne has in recent years purchased a large, integrated set of domains, forming a tight, omnidirectionally linked “neural network” inside the domain name space of the Internet itself. At the core of the network are thousands of .ORGs. During 2014 and beyond, these .ORGs will be granted to the National Science Foundation and a few other equally reputable institutions, domestic and international, representing science, education and arts. They are to be stewarded forever by invitation, application and succession to empower the rising generations of scientists, educators and artists in the digital age. This ensures permanent ownership and control of the core trafﬁc patterns that will power evolving journals of science, textbooks of tomorrow and curators of artistic genius.
- Interconnected with the Cortex’s .Orgs are thousands of seminal .COM, .NET, .ME, .US domains, fully operational and prepared to spark and sustain a vast economic development engine for those who are already conducting business on the Internet and wish to soar, and those who wish to start at the top. Interconnected with the world’s largest and ﬁnest domain registrars, hosting operations facilities, social media platform pioneers, and device leaders, ManyOne has created a new tier of services for the rapid creation and elevation of businesses of all types and sizes. These services can be explored, purchased and are supported 24×7 worldwide immediately at ManyOne.org. The ﬂagship of these services is ManyOne’s Guaranteed Search Engine Optimization (GSEO), a breakthrough advance for Internet-driven revenue growth for any brand, product, service or program, and superior replacement for the expensive vagaries of SEO. GSEO services will be available beginning February 3, 2014 by calling the ManyOne National Contact Center at 855-775-7774 or by visiting ManyOnePortal.org.
- Any operating system requires a suite of tools for users of varying levels of skills to customize, develop and program interacting components within and upon it. ManyOne has a massive development tool program that includes 3GL, 4GL and 5GL interactive development tools scheduled to appear beginning in February, 2014 and continuing throughout 2015, including:
- 4GL – Each of ManyOne’s and its clients’ domains will be auto-convertible into apps for iOS and Droid devices by April, 2014. Employing the analogue to a neuron in the cortex of a brain, the programming interface between ManyOne-based “domain/app neurons” is to be revealed in stages beginning in late February, 2014, called “AXON”. The AXON speciﬁcation and sample code will be available in a full variety of Web page description, script and plug-in formats. This interface will be freely available.
- 5GL – ManyOne is further announcing today that the ﬂagship product of Mr. Firmage’s ﬁrst company — Serius Programmer, introduced to the world in Washington D.C. in April, 1989 as the ﬁrst effective visual rapid application development tool ever, acquired by Novell in 1993 and renamed AppWare — is going to be reintroduced to the public for the ﬁrst time in 17 years as Internet AppWare (IAW). An alpha preview is scheduled for release in June, 2014, a beta release is tentatively set for September, 2014, with a public launch tentatively set for January 1, 2015. Pricing for the use of Internet AppWare has not been set, but an affordable annual subscription method will be the basis for licensed use.
- 3GL – The environment for the creation of new core IAW object and method classes, in languages such as C, C++ for native hardware OSes, will be available at the same time in the Internet AppWare SDK. Cross-platform portability between MacOSX, MSWindows, iOS and Droid will be supported through IAW’s “Universal Program Structure File” (.upsf) ﬁle format, in tested operation worldwide for Mac and Windows since 1992.
Matt Nielson, Chief Technology Ofﬁcer of ManyOne, stated, “It will be a great pleasure to witness the public reintroduction of a stunning achievement in the annals of computer science. Serius helped lay the groundwork for the very concept of object-oriented, rapid application development, and the possibilities of enabling ordinary people with iPads and tablets to create their business and personal apps — in minutes by visually wiring existing apps together in simple ﬂow diagrams — are literally astronomical.”
“Centered around our non-proﬁt core, the ManyOne alliance has invested hundreds of millions over more than a decade to integrate and present vastly more powerful, yet easier-to-use web, app and merchant tools than ever in history,” said Dr. Charles L. Dickens, President of ManyOne. “ManyOne represents genuinely a new evolutionary era in the history of commerce and community, bringing enlightened code to engineers, a second renaissance for executives and entrepreneurs, and a sigh of relief for those who conduct business over the Internet.”
Details regarding ManyOne Cortex and the parallel announcement of ManyOne Open Source Corporation, and the forthcoming press and and analyst brieﬁng along with instructions for free registration, will be available at ManyOneCentral.org on February 10th, 2014.
Via Email, email@example.com