- Press Releases
- Internext Office Press Release
- Launch of Academy Film Studios
- SEI Coalition for Preparedness
- IGI Claims 3D Model
- Arrow Head Partner
- Launch of ICP with Manyone
- Launch of National Contact Center
- Ice House
- Library of US
- ManyOne Phoenix Project
- ManyOne International Contact Center
- First Contact Revealed in Blockbuster Book
- ManyOne Announces Creation of Financial Sentry Services
- ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park
- ManyOne Unveils The First Internet Economic Operating System
- Manyone Pioneers Uncharted Territory In Becoming the First Open Source Corporation
- Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
- ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Set to Reinvent Cause-related Global and Local Movements by Connecting Stadiums, Studios and Systems
- ManyOne Web and App Internet Consulting and Cloud Integration Offices Set to Open Worldwide in 2015
- World Future Institute Established by ManyOne and Academy of Science and Arts
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Establishing Digital Studios to Connect Film and Television Post-Production Operations Remotely and in Real Time
- ManyOne Unveils ManyOneOffice.com as Central Point of Access to Offices, Labs and Studios Opening Worldwide in 2014 and 2015
- Manyone and SocialMediaLyte Productions to Launch Infinite Lounge at Sundance Film Festival
- ManyOne Digital Studios to Unveil Advanced Internet Technologies in Park City and Phoenix During Sundance and Super Bowl
- ManyOne Opens 6,900 Square Foot Digital Studio in the heart of Park City, Utah
- ManyOne announces agreement with Comcast To provide Ultra-High Bandwidth services
- ManyOne Unveils Facility Uniting Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Internet Leaders at Sundance in Park City, Utah
- Quotes From Our Institute Directors, Enterprise Directors & Executives
- Academy of Science and Arts to establish World Headquarters for Enterprises and Institutes
- Motion physics to commence latest trials on potential breakthrough in physics
- Academy Press Release
- About Us
- Lifetime Tree Book
- Shopping Cart
ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park for Breakthrough Businesses, Scientists, Artists, Entrepreneurs and Educators for Massive Economic Development Worldwide.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SALT LAKE CITY, UT – NOVEMBER 28, 2013 –
The ManyOne Academy of Science and Arts today announced the opening of the InternetCentralPark.org, ManyOnePortal.org and ManyOneCentral.org. This long-planned announcement commences two tectonic shifts in the Internet domain space, website and at technology and business sectors.”This announcement has been years in the making, and represents both a major boost for our economy and a major gift to nonprofits, the sciences and arts,” said JP Firmage, CEO of ManyOne.
After acquiring more than 12,000 extremely unique and integrated domain names in the
core .ORG, .COM, .NET, .US and .ME realms. ManyOne is now commencing the granting of several thousand .ORG domains to qualifying nonprofits, agencies, social networks and individuals for longterm administrative ownership and evolution. Over 30% of these domains are page-one ranked on at least two of the three major Search Engines.
The initial list of recipients of the core .ORGs includes nearly all of the more than 2,000 scientists, artists, engineers and educators across sixty plus nations who have contributed expertise and content to this endeavor since the year 2000.
“The ‘Golden Letters’ of these grants will be sent to their recipients between December 15 and December 24, 2013,” said Dr. Robert Corell, Vice Chancellor of the Academy of Science and Arts. “This represents an amazing gift to the future of science and arts across the world.” A partial list of recipients is attached to this announcement and can be found at ManyOnePortal.org/grants.
At the same time and equally sweeping in scale, ManyOne will be making available on Monday, December 2, 2013 more than 5,000 .COM, .NET, .US and .ME domains with already operational websites for businesses, entrepreneurs and social networks for commercial development on a first-come, first-served application base, beginning today at JoinThePark.org. By filling out a simple one-page form at JoinThePark.org, you will receive a copy of the list of domains that are available within the Internet Central Park and a phone call to confirm your interest and make a fully refundable $2,500 application fee. ManyOne will choose the best applicants to receive these domains and then assist in funding through ManyOneCrowd.org, an emerging alliance among CrowdFunding and CrowdFinancing initiatives around the world. Any applicant that does not receive one or more Internet Central Park domains within 14 days will have their $2,500 application fee fully refunded. Details will be announced on Sunday, December 8, 2013, and applications may commence as of November 28, 2013 at JoinThePark.org.
All of these domains – both noncommercial and commercial – are integrated with ManyOne’s breakthrough Guaranteed Search Engine Optimization (GSEO) Internet operating system, placing more than 30% already on page one of at least two of the top three Search Engines worldwide. ManyOne can add new domains at will to fulfill requests from recipients, and can employ the same GSEO technology for those new domains as well.
via email: Contact@ManyOne.org
via phone: (801) 560-8970.