- Press Releases
- Internext Office Press Release
- Launch of Academy Film Studios
- SEI Coalition for Preparedness
- IGI Claims 3D Model
- Arrow Head Partner
- Launch of ICP with Manyone
- Launch of National Contact Center
- Ice House
- Library of US
- ManyOne Phoenix Project
- ManyOne International Contact Center
- First Contact Revealed in Blockbuster Book
- ManyOne Announces Creation of Financial Sentry Services
- ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park
- ManyOne Unveils The First Internet Economic Operating System
- Manyone Pioneers Uncharted Territory In Becoming the First Open Source Corporation
- Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
- ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Set to Reinvent Cause-related Global and Local Movements by Connecting Stadiums, Studios and Systems
- ManyOne Web and App Internet Consulting and Cloud Integration Offices Set to Open Worldwide in 2015
- World Future Institute Established by ManyOne and Academy of Science and Arts
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Establishing Digital Studios to Connect Film and Television Post-Production Operations Remotely and in Real Time
- ManyOne Unveils ManyOneOffice.com as Central Point of Access to Offices, Labs and Studios Opening Worldwide in 2014 and 2015
- Manyone and SocialMediaLyte Productions to Launch Infinite Lounge at Sundance Film Festival
- ManyOne Digital Studios to Unveil Advanced Internet Technologies in Park City and Phoenix During Sundance and Super Bowl
- ManyOne Opens 6,900 Square Foot Digital Studio in the heart of Park City, Utah
- ManyOne announces agreement with Comcast To provide Ultra-High Bandwidth services
- ManyOne Unveils Facility Uniting Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Internet Leaders at Sundance in Park City, Utah
- Academy of Science and Arts to establish World Headquarters for Enterprises and Institutes
- Academy Press Release
- About Us
- Lifetime Tree Book
- Shopping Cart
Academy of Science and Arts
The Library of United States Is Now Open
In Honor of the Launch of the ManyOne Network,
the Partners and Members of ManyOne Bestow to Humanity
the Most Dynamic, Universal Tool that Gives Everyone the Awesome Power of Language
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SALT LAKE CITY, UT, WASHINGTON D.C, PHOENIX, AZ, and LOS ANGELES, CA – April 3, 2013
After 15 years and more than $250 million in investment raised and deployed, the Academy of Science and Arts unveiled the Library of United States (http://LibraryOfUnitedStates.Org), Empowered by the ManyOne Network (http://ManyOne.org).
“Experts agree language is paramount in distinguishing humankind from all other species on this planet. The ability to preserve and develop language has enabled us collectively to move from the certainty of living in caves, to the probability of traveling among stars,” said J.P. Firmage, founder and CEO of the Academy of Science and Arts.
The Library of United States gives the individual the power of language, to a degree unimaginable by Gutenberg. Simultaneously and effortlessly for those who wish to use the building blocks of language, ManyOne’s gift provides the means of creation, collaboration, circulation, protection, promotion, and procurement of the privilege of human language. Simply put, “you provide the idea, and the Library Of United States will do the rest.”
In an interview in preparation for this historic launch, Dr. Robert Corell, Director of the newly-formed Sustainable Ecology Institute (SEI) and Vice Chancellor of the Academy of Science and Arts said, “The sweeping scope of challenges and opportunities we all can now see after the turn of the millennium represent a ‘singularity’ of change in human affairs far more profound than in any period of recorded history. Wherever we look, massive changes are occurring or must occur nearly at once: education, politics, economics, science and technology, transformational art transportable through interactive screens and spaces, and even the sense of a broader spiritual mission for humankind. An absolutely essential criteria for the future we all hope to see realized is a rigorous, realistic, yet bold vision for systematically shifting from physical to electronic means for personal and business economic development,” Corell concluded.
This announcement is connected to two others today, “ManyOne Phoenix Project Unveiled” (http://ManyOnePhoenixProject.org), the launch of the ManyOne Mentors network (http://ManyOneMentors.org) and tomorrow’s “Internet Central Park and ManyOne Commence Capital Alliance for an Economic Renaissance” and “California Institute for Physics and Astrophysics Joins Academy of Science and Arts” (http://CalPhysics.org).
“Clearly, an extraordinary alliance of leaders worldwide are now beginning to unveil an historic enterprise, long in the making, to inspire and equip the leaders of tomorrow,” added Dr. David Hestenes, Director of the Academy’s Science Modeling Institute, and leader of its ground-breaking STEM reform programs nationwide.
About the Academy of Science and Arts
The Academy of Science and Arts is an umbrella institution with the mission of advancing breakthrough science research, education, and consequential sustainable economic development worldwide. The Academy is in the process of launching in several stages, and may be tracked at http://AcademyOfScienceAndArts.org.