- Press Releases
- Internext Office Press Release
- Launch of Academy Film Studios
- SEI Coalition for Preparedness
- IGI Claims 3D Model
- Arrow Head Partner
- Launch of ICP with Manyone
- Launch of National Contact Center
- Ice House
- Library of US
- ManyOne Phoenix Project
- ManyOne International Contact Center
- First Contact Revealed in Blockbuster Book
- ManyOne Announces Creation of Financial Sentry Services
- ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park
- ManyOne Unveils The First Internet Economic Operating System
- Manyone Pioneers Uncharted Territory In Becoming the First Open Source Corporation
- Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
- ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Set to Reinvent Cause-related Global and Local Movements by Connecting Stadiums, Studios and Systems
- ManyOne Web and App Internet Consulting and Cloud Integration Offices Set to Open Worldwide in 2015
- World Future Institute Established by ManyOne and Academy of Science and Arts
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Establishing Digital Studios to Connect Film and Television Post-Production Operations Remotely and in Real Time
- ManyOne Unveils ManyOneOffice.com as Central Point of Access to Offices, Labs and Studios Opening Worldwide in 2014 and 2015
- Manyone and SocialMediaLyte Productions to Launch Infinite Lounge at Sundance Film Festival
- ManyOne Digital Studios to Unveil Advanced Internet Technologies in Park City and Phoenix During Sundance and Super Bowl
- ManyOne Opens 6,900 Square Foot Digital Studio in the heart of Park City, Utah
- ManyOne announces agreement with Comcast To provide Ultra-High Bandwidth services
- ManyOne Unveils Facility Uniting Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Internet Leaders at Sundance in Park City, Utah
- Academy of Science and Arts to establish World Headquarters for Enterprises and Institutes
- Academy Press Release
- About Us
- Lifetime Tree Book
- Shopping Cart
Life Time Tree Book
Internet domain names are often viewed in analogy to real estate. Real estate commonly refers to parcels of land and the structures built upon them. Domain names are foundations upon which a website or web application (like a home or business) can be built. Certain internet domain names, like much sought-after real estate, carry significant value because of search engine optimization, online brand-building potential, effective use in advertising, and other criteria.
“Internet Central Park” is a term originated by the Academy of Science and Arts to figuratively represent a vast, planned architecture of inter-connected Internet domains. Just like Central Park is at the heart of Manhattan in New York City, Internet Central Park is at the heart of an ever-expanding network of important domains. Simply stated, the ‘park’ embodies prime ‘real estate’ of extremely valuable internet domain space.
Varieties of trees characterize and distinguish New York City’s Central Park. Internet domain name space consists of “trees” of domain names. Like the propagation of the mighty oak from a tiny acorn, each domain name that is innovated and registered through the Internet Economics Institute becomes a metaphorical acorn that thrives and grows within the architecture of Internet Central Park. These registered domains symbolically correspond to “life time trees” in our park.
Our park’s architecture is unique because every domain that is ‘planted’ within the park is automatically plugged into a vast “root system” that links that domain to other domains through a whole new world of information, communication, and traffic. This root system defines and capitalizes primary internet traffic intersections through special linguistic forms, patterns, and algorithms to maximize effectiveness.
Whether for personal or business use, websites and web applications established and developed within this special framework will prosper. Like prime real estate, the value of the acreage of individual and collective domains will increase in time and in relation to the park’s appreciation.
Life Time Tree is one of the most important books published. It is a valuable reference guide to the domains in Internet Central Park.
Obtain your own Life Time Tree e-Book for FREE
Simply fill out the information below, and we will email you a FREE copy within a short time.
We also invite you to join our park. Plant your own tree(s), your own “acorn domain(s)” by clicking on the “Start My Home Tree” link at the bottom of this page.
You will then be connected, forever, to Internet Central Park. You can watch your own Internet Site go live right before your eyes. Some of the finest minds in the world (with really big hearts too, with whom we’ve worked for years to create this extraordinary new network) will swiftly begin to help nourish your Life Time Tree. We will continuously help drive people to you and to your enterprise.
The Life Time Tree book is an evolving map of future information highways — like secret maps of roads and real estate — for the Third Millennium. Use this book to connect yourself to this new world of information, communication, and traffic. Through this non-profit, ethics-governed map we can help each other for life, worldwide.
Your Life Time Friends at…
Internet Economics Institute
Academy of Science and Arts