- Press Releases
- Internext Office Press Release
- Launch of Academy Film Studios
- SEI Coalition for Preparedness
- IGI Claims 3D Model
- Arrow Head Partner
- Launch of ICP with Manyone
- Launch of National Contact Center
- Ice House
- Library of US
- ManyOne Phoenix Project
- ManyOne International Contact Center
- First Contact Revealed in Blockbuster Book
- ManyOne Announces Creation of Financial Sentry Services
- ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park
- ManyOne Unveils The First Internet Economic Operating System
- Manyone Pioneers Uncharted Territory In Becoming the First Open Source Corporation
- Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
- Academy Press Release
- ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network
- About Us
- Lifetime Tree Book
- Shopping Cart
Mike is Vice President of Protective Services. He leads security and provides protective services as required for Academy activities.
Mike is proficient in martial arts and achieved national recognition as a Close Quarters Combat (CQC) Master Instructor. Previously, he was Founder and Master Instructor of AKT-Inc (Awareness, Knowledge, and Training-Incorporated). He developed specialized, hands-on training for women and their families, instructing them how not to become victims of the violent crimes of rape and sexual assault.
Mike has served in various unique assignments that required his special skills and has gained valuable real-life experience. He has worked alongside the Governor of Utah’s Executive Protection Detail multiple times at public political events. His expertise in creating secure environments has been repeatedly sought after by the Utah County Republican Party’s Executive Committee. He has provided security at personal and public political events throughout Utah.
Mike has a background in law enforcement and public service. He served as a Patrolman for the Austin, Arkansas City Police Department and as a Security Officer for the Arkansas Department of Correction. His law enforcement career was preceded by six honorable years of military service in the US Army. It was while serving in the Army that he developed a passion for personal security.