- Press Releases
- Internext Office Press Release
- Launch of Academy Film Studios
- SEI Coalition for Preparedness
- IGI Claims 3D Model
- Arrow Head Partner
- Launch of ICP with Manyone
- Launch of National Contact Center
- Ice House
- Library of US
- ManyOne Phoenix Project
- ManyOne International Contact Center
- First Contact Revealed in Blockbuster Book
- ManyOne Announces Creation of Financial Sentry Services
- ManyOne Opens Internet Central Park
- ManyOne Unveils The First Internet Economic Operating System
- Manyone Pioneers Uncharted Territory In Becoming the First Open Source Corporation
- Manyone Unveils Neural Operating System for The Internet Integrating Domains, Apps and Tools Into World’s First Economic Operating System
- ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Set to Reinvent Cause-related Global and Local Movements by Connecting Stadiums, Studios and Systems
- ManyOne Web and App Internet Consulting and Cloud Integration Offices Set to Open Worldwide in 2015
- World Future Institute Established by ManyOne and Academy of Science and Arts
- ManyOne Internet Laboratories Establishing Digital Studios to Connect Film and Television Post-Production Operations Remotely and in Real Time
- ManyOne Unveils ManyOneOffice.com as Central Point of Access to Offices, Labs and Studios Opening Worldwide in 2014 and 2015
- Manyone and SocialMediaLyte Productions to Launch Infinite Lounge at Sundance Film Festival
- ManyOne Digital Studios to Unveil Advanced Internet Technologies in Park City and Phoenix During Sundance and Super Bowl
- ManyOne Opens 6,900 Square Foot Digital Studio in the heart of Park City, Utah
- ManyOne announces agreement with Comcast To provide Ultra-High Bandwidth services
- ManyOne Unveils Facility Uniting Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Internet Leaders at Sundance in Park City, Utah
- Quotes From Our Institute Directors, Enterprise Directors & Executives
- Academy of Science and Arts to establish World Headquarters for Enterprises and Institutes
- Motion physics to commence latest trials on potential breakthrough in physics
- Academy Press Release
- About Us
- Lifetime Tree Book
- Shopping Cart
ROBERT CORELL, Ph.D.
Dr Corell serves as the Vice Chancellor of the Academy, Director of the Sustainable Ecology Institute, and member of the Academy Board of Directors. He oversees education initiatives and programs and leads academic interdisciplinary collaborations to promote understanding and cooperation in scientific and economic developments.
Dr Corell is an American global climate scientist, Principal for the Global Environment Technology Foundation, a Senior Faculty Fellow, College of Arts and Sciences and its School of Environment, Arts and Society, Florida International University, an Ambassador for ClimateWorks, Professor II at the University of the Arctic’s new Institute of Circumpolar Reindeer Husbandry, and a Professor II at the University of Tromsø. He is a partner of the Sustainability Institute and its C-ROADS Climate Interactive Initiative, and Head of US Office for the Global Energy Assessment and Co-Chairs Phase II of the Assessment. Dr Corell was recognized with other scientists for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize for his work with the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) assessments and in 2010 he was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Veterinary Medicine by the Norges veterinærhøgskole (Norwegian School of Veterinary Science). He recently completed an appointment that began in January 2000 as a Senior Research Fellow in the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.
Dr Corell has been quoted in the Washington Post, Vanity Fair, Golf Digest, CBS News’ 60 Minutes, and many additional public media outlets such as Skavla. He is actively engaged in research concerned with the sciences of global change and the interface between science and public policy, particularly research activities that are focused on global and regional climate change, related environmental issues, and science to facilitate understanding of vulnerability and sustainable development. Dr. Corell co-chaired an international strategic planning group that is developing a strategy designed to harness science, technology, and innovation for sustainable development; serves as the Chair of the Arctic Climate Impact Assessment; counsels as Senior Science Advisor to ManyOne; and is Chair of the Board of the Digital Universe Foundation. He was Assistant Director for Geosciences at the National Science Foundation (NSF) where he had oversight for the Atmospheric, Earth, and Ocean Sciences and the global change programs. He was also a professor and academic administrator at the University of New Hampshire.
Dr. Corell is an oceanographer and engineer by background and training, having received Ph.D., M.S., and B.S. degrees at Case Western Reserve University and MIT. He has also held appointments at the Woods Hole Institution of Oceanography, the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, the University of Washington, and Case Western Reserve University, as well as his current academic appointments at Florida International University, the University of Tromsø, and the University of the Arctic.